Tike is a toolbox for tomographic reconstruction of 3D objects from ptychography data.
The aim of Tike is to provide fast and accurate implementations of a wide variety of reconstruction algorithms, and to provide a common platform for the synchrotron research community.
Current Features (1855303)¶
- FFT-based operator with linear position interpolation
- multiple scan positions per diffraction pattern (fly-scans)
- multiple incoherent modes per diffraction pattern (multi-mode probes)
- one shared (multi-modal) probe per angular view
- USFFT-based operator for cubic field-of-view
- single tilt angle
The key concepts of the Tike code structure are the following:
- Solvers are based on forward and adjoint operators
- Solvers are organized into modules based on problem-type
Modules by problem type¶
The solvers for each problem-type (ptychography, tomography, etc) are separated into modules of their respective names.