Tike is a toolbox for tomographic reconstruction of 3D objects from ptychography data.
The aim of Tike is to provide fast and accurate implementations of a wide variety of reconstruction algorithms, and to provide a common platform for the synchrotron research community.
- Simulation of scanning geometries
- 3D object reconstruction from ptychography data
- Algorithms for imaging thick objects
The key concepts of the Tike code structure are the following:
- Solvers are based on forward and adjoint operators
- Solvers are organized into modules based on problem-type
Modules by problem type¶
The solvers for each problem-type (ptychography, tomography, etc) are separated into modules of their respective names.